Holistic Psychotherapy, Counselling & Personal Development Coaching Services
Occupational Standards &
Fellows of the Society of Holistic Therapists & Coaches
Qualified to real standards
Adhering to NOS
Dedicated to Ongoing development
Adhering to codes of ethics
Involved in training provision
Therapists with Supervision access
First established 1993
Welcome to Scotland's Premier Psychotherapy, Counselling and Holistic Personal Development Coaching Site'Therapeutic care & Personal Development - The solution to your problems is in you'
Psychotherapy, Psychoanalysis, Hypnotherapy, Counselling, Life Coaching, CBT, NLP, Hypnosis, Mindfulness, Complementary therapy
Where can you receive Psychotherapy, Psychoanalysis, Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Life Coaching, CBT, NLP from Scotlandtherapy?
Glasgow Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, Counselling:
West George Street, Central Glasgow
(Cash, paypal welcome)
Edinburgh Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, Counselling:
Cash and paypal only
Stuart & Denise:
South Side Centre, 86 Causewayside Edinburgh, EH9 1PY
Note: this is a centre used by many different therapists including ourselves and is not our listed business address. We practice from here "on demand" among other locations. Please do not send mail or post here.
Payments: Cash, paypal. NO credit or debit card facilities on site.
Stuart only: Wallace House, Trinity, North Edinburgh
WE DO NOT PROVIDE STOP SMOKING SESSIONS!!
We are a mental health and psychological issues based practice and do not do conveyor belt type therapy, including "stop" sessions. If you search for "stop smoking" at the Hypnotherapy Directory online you will find plenty of providers.
Falkirk Psychotherapy Hypnotherapy Counselling:
Cash and paypal only
The Complementary Healthcare Centre, Grahams Road Falkirk FK2 7BY.
One Alan Park Road, Central Stirling
Contacting us by post
Letters should be address to
Scotlandtherapy, South Side Centre, 86 Causewayside Edinburgh, EH9 1PYContacting by Phone:
0845 474 8665
Please note we do not offer a "chat" for new enquiries. Any comments made in advance of an assessment would be guesswork and speculation. Also as you will understand, you would not expect a "chat" with a Doctor or Dentist before booking in, and the same applies to a professional therapist. We email out a full information pack to all new enquiries, and are happy to discuss matters by email in advance without charge or obligation. NO SALES CALLS!!
Contacting Scotlandtherapy to arrange Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, Counselling, Life Coaching or complementary therapy (Edinburgh, Falkirk, Glasgow)
To Contact Therapy Services
Please read before contacting us:
1. We are fully insured.
2. We are professionally registered with multiple professional bodies.
3. We are committed to ongoing professional development vocationally and educationally. This includes UK Degree level courses with more than one University. (under and post grad). Stuart already has a UK:
BA (Hons), BSc(Hons) and MSc (Psychology).
4. We adhere to appropriate National Occupational Standards.
5. We have extensive vocational qualifications from Qualification and Curriculum Authority approved awarding bodies. These include NVQ, City & Guilds, ASET.
6. We ALSO have spiritual and philosophy related awards as part of broader study. This is in addition to UK recognised awards. They are not UK academic awards.
7. We have written over 12 professional training courses that have professional accreditation from QCA approved awarding bodies, spiritual bodies and professional bodies.
8. We are an Adult and teenager provider. We see some children but only at our discretion.
9. We are PVG listed as able to work with young people and vulnerable adults.
10. If you have a medical condition or any disorder you must be under supervision appropriately and not witholding information from your medical personnel. We are not in any way shape or form an alternative to medical treatment!
11. Just because we do pastoral and philosopical therapy does not mean we in any way detract from our ethical responsibilities as therapists.
12. We are appropriately regulated with CNHC (see individual therapist details). We support the voluntary regulation of therapists. Both Stuart and Denise are listed on AR schemes (Accredited Registers).
13. A free, no obligation information pack is sent to all email enquiries detailing costs, locations and up to date registrations and qualifications.
If you have any doubt regarding our qualifications or registrations, please ask. We are ready to answer your queries.
We have NO INTEREST in business programmes, advertising scams and in particular YELL.com agents. Do not Bother, we delete your calls and emails automatically!
Full address, maps and contact phone numbers are provided to all clients on booking.
In the first instance drop us (Denise and Stuart) an email or use the feedback form to contact us. We can then advise whether we feel we can appropriately assist you.
We are complementary health practitioners, not alternative health practitioners. This means that we work WITH the medical profession. If you have an illness or injury, or if you are going to embark on a new diet, fitness plan or if you have any uninvestigated symptoms, you must consult your medical doctor.
Medical conditions are only addressed with the ongoing supervision of a medical professional such as a GP. Conditions such as IBS can be addressed in line with NICE guidelines as long as the client has checked with their GP first. Mental health conditions are addressed in the context of psychotherapy, in line with NICE recommendations including the use of CBT based psychological therapies. We do not "treat", "diagnose" or claim to "cure" ANY medical or mental health conditions. Where the GP is happy for us to do so, we may use hypnotherapy, complementary or appropriate psychological therapies to assist in the management of the client's condition, as long as they remain under the supervision of a medical professional. Therefore we only address such conditions where deemed appropriate by NICE, as accepted psychotherapy or counselling assistance, or where a medical professional has stated a professional medical opinion that it is appropriate to do so.
Mental health treatment is based around methods recommended in NICE guidelines, and those fully researched as effective such as CBASP. More information on both adherence to NICE guidelines and on underpinning research please visit our other site www.psychoanalysis.center
Please note that this site is optimised for search engines. Our other site www.psychoanalysis.center is more pleasing to the eye and is optimised for humans!
We adhere to appropriate National Occupational Standards, carry professional insurance and support voluntary regulation of therapists. We are both subject to regulation in therapy. Both therapists area CNHC registered hypnotherapist (voluntary regulation of hypnotherapy). Both therapists are registered on both CNHC and FHT PSA Accredited Registers. Professional Standards Authority Accredited Registers are for healthcare practitioners not subject to statutory regulation.
Contact Therapy Services
use Email us
To Contact Therapy Services
use Email usMain Blog and up to date website: www.psychoanalysis.center
Information on psychoanalysis, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, counselling, CBT, life coaching, Mindfulness in Edinburgh, Falkirk, Glasgow and Stirling.
Words for Search Engines:
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Scotland. CBT, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and training. Counselling and psychotherapy. Counsellor and Psychotherapist. Hypnotherapy, Hypnotherapist. Life Coach, Life Coaching. NLP Neuro Linguistic Programming. Accredited Therapists. Registered Therapists. Therapy and holistic healing. Anger management. Stress Management. Diet and nutrition. Weight loss and exercise programmes. Crystal healing and gemstones. Pastoral and spiritual healing. Multi faith and Wiccan healing. Reiki and energy healing. Relaxation therapy. Confidence, nerves, depressed feelings, anxiety, depression, self help, self hypnosis, hypnotist, hypnosis, trance. Phobias, fears, panic, frustration, aggression, violence, abuse. Drugs and alcohol. Eating disorders. Addictions, smoking, drugs, gambling. Personal Development. Sports Hypnosis, performance hypnosis, NLP for sales and performance.